- Label: Enter label for Lightning Deal. You can be creative and call it Flash Deal, Deal of the day etc. This label will appear every where on the frontend.
- Show Claimed bar if: You can select when the claimed bar will appear on the archive and product page. There are three options: Always Show, Never Show, and and when More than x% are claimed. If you select the last option “More than x% is claimed”, then you will have enter the x% in Bar threshold percentage.
- Maximum allowed quantity: Customer will not able to add more than this number of products to the cart.
- Position of lightning deal on the single product page: Where would you want to show the lightning deal on single product page.
- Position of lightning deal on the Product Archive pages: Where would you want to show the lightning deal on archive page.
- Filled bar color: Color of the filled part of the claimed bar.
- Empty Bar color: Color of the empty part of the claimed bar.