The installation of WooCommerce Wave Connector is similar to any other WordPress plugin. But please make sure that you have already installed the WooCommerce plugin.
- Go to Dashboard> Plugins > Add new
- Click on ‘Upload Plugin’ button
- Browse and select the WooCommerce Wave Connector plugin zip.
- Install and Activate
- Get the Wave API key (also called full-access token) by following this guide.
- From the WP dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Wave Connector.
- Enter the Wave API key to the textbox. Then click Verify button.
4. WooCommerce Wave Connector will automatically fetch all your Wave business. Select Business and then Select Income Account Reference.
5. Income account is the account where all your products will be saved. For more details check this document.
Import or export Products and Customers.
If you are already using either Wave or WooCommerce you would want to link the products from the places.
- If you are already using Wave but new to WooCommerce: you will need to import all your products and customers to WooCommerce. Go to WooCommerce> Wave Connector > One-click Export/Import and click on Import all Customers and Import all Products buttons one by one.
- If you are already using WooCommerce but new to Wave: you will need to import all your products and customers to WooCommerce. Go to WooCommerce> Wave Connector > One-click Export/Import and click on Export all Customers and Export all Products buttons one by one.
- If you are already using both WooCommerce and Wave: you will need to Map your customers, products, and taxes. Go to WooCommerce> Wave Connector > Map. Read more about Mapping here.